Achieving fuller & more symmetrical lips in less than an hour
Lip filler can give you full, well-defined lips that look and feel natural in just a few minutes at a price you’ll love (hint, our membership will give you pricing as low as $579!)
Lip injections are in right now and there’s no surprise why.
Lip filler will perfect and add volume to your lips, but how do you know which kind you need? How do you know whether you need Juvederm Ultra Plus or Restylane Kysse? The results you are looking for will determine what filler is best for you and your lip injection. One of our certified aesthetic nurse practitioners will consult with you and go over all the options. All lip fillers are going to help perfect and add volume to the lips. Some fillers may create more volume and fullness than others.
So many people look at Kylie Jenner and assume all lip injections are going to give you a super plump lip (which is absolutely okay if you want that), but the truth is, most of the time those lip injections are giving someone the volume they’ve lost over the years, adding structure and symmetry, and giving a subtle plump to that pout.
So, what are your choices for lip filler?
Juvederm lip filler choices:
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC adds subtle volume to lips and softens the appearance of vertical lip lines.
- JUVÉDERM® XC smooths moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth. Also used for lips.
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC adds fullness and plumps lips as well as smooths and corrects moderate to severe parentheses lines in adults.
Restylane lip filler choices:
- Restylane Silk is used for both lip augmentation and lip lines.
- Restylane Kysse was specifically designed by Galderma for lip injections, changing the way that the filler binds inside your lips.
- Restylane Refyne is the most natural-looking product for soft volume to the lips.
- Restylane Defyne is a firmer filler which helps to lift and smooth lines on the lips. If you are looking for more structure and volume in your lips, choose Defyne.
Lip filler can last anywhere from 6 to 18 months depending on the product.
Lip Filler Service Locations
We have offices in Ohio, Pittsburgh and Las Vegas. Our certified aesthetic nurse practitioners will help you with your lip journey and aesthetic goals. I mean, look at these amazing before and afters of their work. Who’s ready to plump up those lips?!
Our certified aesthetic nurse practitioners are experienced lip artists. They use various techniques to help our guests achieve the lips of their dreams. Every set of lips is different and our amazing injectors treat every set uniquely. Some lips need more volume, some lips need more structure and some lips need symmetry.
How is lip filler injected?
Your lips are numbed for about 20-30 minutes before injections take place. Our certified aesthetic nurse practitioners then inject the chosen lip filler into various parts of the lips to achieve desired results. Results of lip injections are immediate.
Do lip fillers hurt?
Some people think lip filler injections are super easy, while some people think there’s some pain involved with lip filler. We apply numbing cream prior to lip injections and the filler also has numbing cream within the filler. We will make sure you leave with an ice pack, leaving you as comfortable as possible.
How long do lip fillers last?
How long your lip filler lasts depends on the product you’ve chosen, as well as how quickly your body metabolizes it. Some last from 6 months to one year. Others may last up to two years.
Scroll below for more of our Expert Injectors’ work