Do I Need Cheek Filler?
As your skin ages, you may be looking into cosmetic changes to tighten the skin around your mid-cheek lines. Of the cheek augmentation options available, cheek filler is safer compared to surgical cheek implants. Face Forward Aesthetics can help you decide on the right filler to fit your needs at affordable prices with unparalleled results.
How Does Cheek Filler Work?
In short, cheek filler is an injectable substance that raises the volume of your cheekbone area. It provides the look of a defined bone structure while smoothing wrinkles and fine lines.
Your provider will meet with you at your initial consultation and discuss your treatment goals. They will also ask about your medical history before suggesting the most suitable cheek filler for you.
This non-surgical procedure can be done during your lunch break — it’s that simple! Your provider will clean your skin before injecting a small amount of filler beneath the skin using a thin needle. The whole thing should last only 15 to 30 minutes.
Best Fillers for the Midface Region
At Face Forward Aesthetics, we offer Juvederm and Restylane products to help you achieve the perfect contour. Both Juvederm and Restylane are hyaluronic acid fillers that work with the natural substances in your skin — no need for anything artificial.
Your skin loses hyaluronic acid as you age, creating wrinkles and volume loss. With cheek fillers, you can address the problem at the root and keep your skin well-hydrated.
How Cheek Filler Can Benefit You
Cheek filler can do more than leave you with youthful skin. It can also provide the following:
- No downtime: With this non-surgical procedure, there is no anesthesia, and the whole process is performed right in our office. Return to your day immediately afterward!
- Long-lasting results: Cheek fillers can last months to years but are not permanent if you change your mind.
- Low-risk procedure: Because fillers work with naturally occurring substances in your body, they carry a very low risk of infection. You may only leave with slight swelling that will subside quickly.
- Affordable: Fillers are less expensive than other cosmetic options like plastic surgery.
- Customizable: Once injected, cheek filler cannot spread to surrounding areas. This allows you to layer more treatments to get the desired contour.
- Healthier skin: Receive effortlessly beautiful skin that minimizes nasolabial folds, marionette lines, sagging jowls and eye bags.
Book Your Cheek Filler Appointment at Face Forward Aesthetics
If you’re ready to get started with the cosmetic changes of your dreams, reach out to a Face Forward Aesthetics location near you today. We believe in the magic of dermal fillers and look forward to helping you achieve your treatment goals!
Chelsea Gribbin, APRN-CNP
Chelsea Gribbin, DNP, FNP-C, is a certified Family Nurse Practitioner with a mastery in Aesthetics. She completed her BSN at Robert Morris University and worked as a circulating nurse in neurology for 6 years. Chelsea then went on to pursue her Family Nurse Practitioner degree at Robert Morris University where she graduated with her Doctorate. She is also certified with the AANP. She obtained her dream job working at Face Forward Aesthetics in 2019. Chelsea has a strong passion for boosting self-image and confidence for her patients’. When Chelsea is not injecting, you can find her jet setting to a new Caribbean Island, spending time with family and friends, or working out!